IPR has successfully implemented its Tooling Inspection System in a variety of tablet manufacturing companies. From manual systems to automated inspection fixtures, the configurable TIAS System is ideal for managing any tablet tool room.
- Achieve automatic inspection and information management within the tablet tool room
- Upper & lower punch variance report for quality assurance
- Upper & lower punch matching report for optimum weight control
- Set and tool usage history
- Inspection reporting
- Tablet drawing storage, image scanning, and maintenance
- Inventory control
- On-line verification of tool condition
- Automatic punch inspection for working and overall length, cup depth, head and barrel OD
- Configurable software provides economic manual inspection
- Video microscope for visual inspection and punch orientation
- TIAS users may select the tooling measurements they require for the application
In the video below, Ken Pescetto from IPR, Inc. shows you how to quickly and easily measure your tablet press compression tooling using IPR’s Tooling Inspection and Analysis System.